BUSINESS START UP
Starting your own business requires careful planning and consideration in order to provide every opportunity for it to succeed.
Dillon Byrne and Company specialise in providing the expertise, advice and experience essential to guiding your business.
The main issues frequently arising in respect of starting and running your business are as follows:
· Should I be a sole trader, partnership or company?
· Finance for your business.
· Is a business plan essential?
· Taxation Issues.
· Maintaining your books and records.
· Computer hardware and software issues.
· Internet and e-commerce implications.
· Will I employ staff?
· Will I need to register for VAT
We will cover all of the issues mentioned above. To find out more please contact us or call 045 882792.
We offer new business start up clients the close involvement of a partner in helping your business develop.